Monday, July 27, 2009

kerja makin banyak

last friday
my 'luvly' judge gave me one file to work on it
nothing else but to prepare her grounds of judgment
the file was file 'bicara penuh' regarding good sold delivered.
the case was from Session Court, involved 4 witnesses,
the lower court ruled that the judgment for the plaintiff.
Defendant dissatisfied and appealed to High Court.
after hearing submissions, my judge dismissed da appeal
hence the defendant appeal to da Court of Appeal
[wonders why they just cant stop filing da appeal
cant all lawyers accept the High Court decision whole-heartedly]
once the parties file their appeal, all judicial officer must prepare their ground within 8 weeks. that da most thing da officer normallya 'reluctant' to do within restricted time.
[bcoz there are lots work to do besides writing grounds]
i've check da file, its so complicated and confused
i never been a Session Judge
nor as High Court Judge
my legal reasoning and my legal knowledge
not as good as them
hello! my 'luvly' judge,
cant u hear me
cant u understand me
that's all your jobscope
not mine!!
you paid for that
thousands of Ringgit
even single cents, i never had!!
p/s: my CJ, is there any chance for me to be appointed as JC? plz consider my name!
i'm doing JC's work right now hehehe

2 comments:

  1. of course we cannot accept high court decision wholehertedly... if the judge dismissed our appeal... or allowed their appeal... hehehe...

    well, we just follow our client's instructions... to appeal.. n their instructions are from our advise... jahat kan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ala, tuan asyraf kan ada.. mintak la dia tolong buatkan.. nanti bagi dia upah makan nasi ayam hainan yg dia suka makan tuh, komfem dia terus setuju, heheh..

    ReplyDelete